Monday, May 23, 2011

1000 Words A Day Habit

Ok, so you may or may not know that I am working on the third installment of the "Naomi Series". I call it this right now because I didn't intend on making this a trilogy..and it may be even more than that. I know that there were will be some spin offs from some characters from both books.  For example, for those of you that have read my books, Jazzy will have her own story as well as Lenora (Savannah's sister) since people have expressed an interest in their stories as well. Shaylynn may have her own as well.

You know it takes 21 days to create a habit.. so my goal is to create my writing habit to write at least 1K words per day. Even if it isn't something that will be included in my books.. just write..

Other habits that I am trying to create and adhere to (or already adhere to):

Workout at least 4 days a week... check
Drink at least 6 glasses of water a day .... half a check  :)
Do something everyday, at least one thing to market my books .... check
Since I am not a regular blogger, try to do an entry at least 3 times a week.... well still working on that one :)
Tweet on twitter... I'm not a real tweeter, so I am working on that one too!
Be an excellent mom to my kids...check



Anyway, I am trying to really commit to at least 1K words a day at the minimum....anyone want to join me for some accountability? Afterwards, we can break out the virtual cheese, crackers, and wine to celebrate our competed works.

No comments:

Post a Comment