Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Not Enough Hours in the Day!

I know it has been a minute since I posted on my blog. I have been busy working and .... life. But I shouldn't let that get in my way of writing and sharing. I love to share my experiences and hear about your as well. Speaking of sharing, I have been researching and reviewing a lot of webisodes on the Internet lately and have come across some really great ones that I feel are worth mentioning.


Ok, so one that I have found is called Celeste Bright, which is written by Sonya Steele. It's an awesome drama/suspense. I cannot wait for the next episodes to come out.. Check it out.





There are 10 episodes and she actually has each episode deconstructed on her site. You can read and see the episodes on her page here. I absolutely love this!

Another one for you 24 or Keifer Sutherland fans! I ran across one by him called The Confession. In one word, AWESOME! For some reason, the first chapter is not on youtube, but you can view all of them on FB here. I was able to get the trailer however.






If you are looking for some comedy.. I found it... Hilarious!! It's by Issa Rae...called The Mis-Adventures of Awkward Black Girl. According to the site, The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl follows the title character and friends as she navigates through life, love and awkward situations. This one here is episode 5 but i believe there is 6 now... funny stuff (depending on your sense of humor)

No comments:

Post a Comment