Friday, April 15, 2011

Follow Me Friday

Hi all. This is new to me, but probably not to my fellow authors or bloggers. This is Follow Me Friday, great way to meet bloggers, authors (I'm sure they are mixed in here too), and readers...also a great place to meet new friends that have the same amount of passion for reading as I do...or more!






To get to know each other better, the question this week, posted by Parajunkie (Parajunkie.com), is a great way to start and get the dialogue rolling.

This weeks question:
Q. Do you have anyone that you can discuss books with IRL? Tell us about him/her.


My answer: The person I discuss books with is, believe it or not, my significant other. The funny thing is is that he doesn't read the same type of books, but loves the paranormal activities that I tell him about in each one that I read. His imagination is great and wild at the same time and he is a great person to bounce ideas off of and give me great ideas as well. He is my biggest supporter and fan! (no matter what i read or write). Outside of him, I have a good friend that is a co-worker that has just gotten her feet wet in PNR (who swore up and down that she wasn't going to like PNR books) and she is loving every minute of every one she gets her hands on. So I can say that I not only have a good friend to talk to about books, but a converted one as well! 



If this is your first time stopping by my blog, I'd love for you to comment and follow me, as I will do the same. Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. New follower. It's fun to get people involved in new genres, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have someone IRL who can talk books with you! I have a couple of friends and they're really great.

    TGIF!! Jess @ Gone with the Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice way to follow every blogger and follow me with my blogs:http://onlinepharmacy-news.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete