Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Discovering Dexter Morgan

I know I'm really late when I say that I've been watching Dexter. I just stumbled onto him while thumbing through Netflix a little while ago. I must say that I was hooked from the first episode! This guy is great...for a serial killer....with morals (the code he was taught by his stepfather)?! I can honestly say that he is the first serial killer that keeps me at the edge of my seat while dodging his police counterparts that were very close to catching him. I'm only up to season 5. I watch it on Netflix and I have to say that I really like Netflix but Im slightly disappointed with them at the moment because I cannot seem to get Season 5....seems there is a long wait.

This series was/is based off of a book Darkly Dreaming Dexter, by Jeff Lindsey who just released another Dexter novel last Sept 2010. I haven't ordered the book, but I plan to very soon. Check out the site and by all means, watch Dexter. If you like suspense and dark humor, you will absolutely LOVE Dexter!

1 comment:

  1. I love this show! It just keeps getting better and better. I need to read the book, but everyone says Dexter is more likeable in the TV show than the book.

    ReplyDelete