Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, Outlook and Goals

2011 flew by really quickly for me and I'm sure a lot of you. I am always one to look to the future, but the future quickly becomes the present and very quickly.. the past. There were a lot of things that I had in mind that I wanted to accomplish, but I didn't reach my goal as I wanted :(    But don't count me out just yet. I have some great things in the making, revised some of my plans and goals to make them more attainable and will reach them very soon! I'm excited to see what 2012 brings my way!

One of my biggest goals is to complete one of my new books that I am writing under a pen name...more to come on that one later! All I can say right now is that it is a paranormal novella series that I have been wanting to write for quite some time.


I have to use a pen name since its nothing like my current books and I don't want readers to be confused or upset with the new books that have paranormal themes, especially when they are not into paranormal. I am not releasing them until I have at least two of them done and plan to release them two at a time. My initial release time frame is this early Spring, but want to get them out much sooner if I can. Wish me luck!

As promised, but much later than I anticipated, The Ladies Club is still a work in progress and almost ready for the initial editing stage.

I know that I haven't been here in a while... but I plan to be more active again...starting today! I appreciate you tagging along and hanging with me all the while...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment