Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Intimate Betrayals Web Series... coming Fall 2011

Good Evening,

I thought I would share one of my latest creations that I'm so excited to bring to life! This is something that has been tossed around between me and my partners in crime for a while... Even before the books were created, the dream of creating a production was in the back corners of our minds. It's funny, I never had the intention of writing this series as I have stated many times, but it seemed to take on a life of its own...and here we are now.

I am still working on The Ladies Club with Dark Whispers a far second work in progress...as writing is my first passion. Since the books have been received well, this was the next logical step for us to try to conquer. I love a challenge and this will be one that I welcome, full heartedly!

We predict and forsee shooting to begin this September and have high hopes to have it out by mid October. Wish me luck!

So if this series is something that you are interested in seeing, please stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment