Saturday, May 25, 2013

Review: The Ultimate Merger (Hot Latin Men)

This was a short story but very good. I stumbled across it in the free reads section on Amazon, and the title along with the "hot Latin looking guy" on the cover caught my attention ...again for the 4th time. So, passing by it at other times, I decided to take a stab at it. It's a free read, so what did I have to lose?

The story actually was pretty good! For a short story, the author packed a lot of information in it, giving a great feel of both of the main characters. Because it is short I don't want to give the story away. If you are looking for a great, short, and hot read, don't bypass this one. Here is the synopsis:

Two workaholics slow down long enough to find love when they least expect it.

Renaldo da Silva is on the verge of entering the U.S. market with the purchase of a hotel in downtown Chicago. After working hard for several days straight, he heads to a local bar and sees a woman who instantly makes him reconsider how to spend his evening.

When another one of her male counterparts unfairly becomes the lead on a project, Sabrina Porter leaves work intent on drowning her sorrows in wine and loud music at a local bar. Instead, she meets a sexy Brazilian who’s intent on showing her a different way to unwind.

The Ultimate Merger is a short story. It's the prequel to Second Chances, Book 4 of the Hot Latin Men series.

Check this author out! I think you'll like it!

My vote: 4 1/2 Stars The Ultimate Merger (Hot Latin Men) by Delaney Diamond

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you! It was very kind of you to review my story. Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Delaney. I'm always about support my fellow authors as well as getting support!

    ReplyDelete