Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Upcoming Guest Post/Interview

Come join me on my fellow author's blog, Scandalous Secrets, this coming Sunday, March 18th and check out my interview/guest post! It's been a while since I have been a guest on any sites, so I am excited and thankful that she asked me to post! Go to Secret Lounge ~ Author Interviews





Photobucket
 Also if you have read either of my books, you know they are full of scandal, so I think they fit perfectly on her site! My characters are not finished just yet, I am still at work creating havoc with them and working on some new stories/characters as well. I hope to release them on the world very soon because keeping them pent up is a struggle! They are dying to escape and tell their stories and compel you with their lies, sex, and scandal....

No comments:

Post a Comment